Monday, November 16, 2009

One way flights don't turn around

I have an obsession and fascination with traveling. I love to travel. Not only that but I check airline rates for trips I'm not planning on taking as a hobby. Today I found a flight to San Francisco for $198. It was a roundtrip ticket, but the flights coming back were sold out. Somehow this didn't bother me. I could leave tomorrow for Vienna for $725, but add on the fees and it's about $1100. Still not bad for showing up in Austria by 9am Wednesday morning. Trips to Spain are double what I paid in June, and as it is, my Spanish hostess is on a plane back to the states tomorrow morning. What starts as an afternoon with no homework can quickly progress into an itch to jet off to somewhere new. Now I'm dreamin' of dreamier places.

No comments:

Post a Comment