Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Beginning of my Lazy Summer

I've been back in Winona for less than two hours and I've already been to the library, the wholesale fruit store, and my favorite Mugby (on Mankato). I've been accused of never staying in one place long, which is probably accurate since I've been in the country a week and this morning I was already throwing everything in the ridiculous suitcase (see first post) to head back to the little blue house in Winona.
Being home was nice, too. I saw the fam, went to the beach, painted some ceilings, saw a few BFFs in the cities and at home, and worked at Karl's. Yes, the same Karl's Red Rock Cafe I said I was never going back to. It was a long weekend and I made alot of money, and since I only come back for a few days inbetween long months of absence, they miss me and think I can do no wrong when I'm there. Works for me.
I don't start work til Thursday and have no other responsibilities in Winona, so my plans for the next two days pretty much include cleaning, unpacking, and watching an unhealthy amount of Friends. And murdering all the ants that seem to think it's ok to put up residence in my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment