Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Few More Things

Some things I forgot to add:
Openair windows, mountains and ocean and tropical flowers. When you order coffee in Europe they bring you shots of espresso. How incredible is that? Almost makes me wonder why they have afternoon siestas!
Tonight we are going Salsa dancing! Apparently there is a place downtown that gives free lessons on Wednesday and Thursday nights in downtown Malaga and Katrina´s friend says its lots of fun and is going to bring us. We´re pretty excited.
Before we head out today Katrina and I need to learn aerobics. I started an exercise class on Fridays for the Muslim women at the community center, and last week we did mostly pilates since I´ve done alot of pilates over the last couple years. The women were glad for the class but asked if next week (tomorrow) we could do dance aerobics with music. Being the agreeable pushovers we are, Katrina and I said yes. We keep putting it off because we have no idea what we´re doing but I think the new plan is to make it up as we go along. And no there will be no pictures. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment